Monday, August 30, 2010

Room Temperature Drama

OMG! The temperature in this room has a mind of its own.  First it was ridiculously cold.  I slept with 5 blankets because the maintenance person could not get the thermostat calibrated correctly.  Arrrggghhhh!  The nurses brought me warm blankets through the night. 

Apparently it was not just my room the entire floor was cold.  So the morning maintenance folks got the temperature back to normal except in my room.  It was 85 degrees.  The hubby came with my little one and thought he was in a sauna.  LOL!

Another maintenance person came to the room and finally at 7 p.m. the temperature was fixed.  But now I have the beginnings of a cold.  My nose is a bit stuffy.  I pray that this will not turn into a cold. 

Maybe today will be better.  My wonderful hair stylist has arranged for my hair to be braided today.  Yeah!

Also today is week 27.  Yippee!  No contractions. No pain. No swelling. No bleeding. Nothing.  Hmmmm wonder if I can begin bargaining with the doctor for a discharge at 28 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment